Thursday, July 28, 2016

Lots of News today.

First, got some work done on Aftermath this morning.  About three hours of writing finished up the last of the location events that will be appearing in the initial build of the game.  I wasn't counting, but the end result was somewhere between 30-40 new events written and added. 

Second, got a new build of Futa Apocalypse ready for primetime.  The database entry has been updated over on TFGamesSite, but I'm having trouble uploading the file anywhere.  There is however a link in the discussion thread for the update while I try to host the file elsewhere.

Third, I'm not expecting to get a lot done, but I'm going to spend the rest of today's free time working on Wanton Cove, hopefully I can put a dent in that bath scene I've been working at.

Productive day?   Why yes, yes it has been.

No comments:

Post a Comment