Saturday, July 23, 2016

Update 7/23/16

Aftermath News:

Been getting some more writing done.  M/F sex scenes for the initial release of the game is mostly done now.  Intros for seven NPCs have been written.

Basically, got some good progress in the last couple of weeks. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Allure of Wanton Cove News:

Next, Spent a bit of time working on The Allure of Wanton Cove.  At this point in time (assuming no further problems with my computer) my hope is to finish up the scenes I started writing this last week, clean up a couple of issues, then make a small release of the game in the next couple of weeks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life News:

In less positive news, my computer went on the fritz last night.  Turned off on its own, then refused to turn back on until this morning.  Haven't had any further problems today, but I've been busy trying to back up everything on my computer which cant be replaced.  So at least that's good news.  I'm pretty sure it overheated, and I've taken precautions in the hopes of avoiding further incidents.  My hope is that the computer holds out long enough for me to replace it, which might take a few months. Lets keep our fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment